- Sales Representative
- Release Date：2016/11/01Workplace：Location in Jiaxing, Zhejiang Number：Several
•Achieve or exceed the territory sales plan according to Business Strategy
• Build, develop and maintain good customer relationship.
•Manage relationships to DEWEI’s and customer’s mutual advantage
• Search for, recognize, and act upon sales opportunities that contribute to DEWEI’s development and improvement according to the business strategy
• Manage receivables. Monitor actively credit performance and take corrective action within the business guidelines to meet agreed terms.
• Coordinate all activities at customer by various DEWEI’s interests
• Manage first line response on technical inquiries from customers
• Manage pricing to maximize margins while retaining wanted business
College degree in machinery or business administration
3+ years experiences in marketing or sales. Experience in steel industry preferred.
•Proactive and results-oriented.
•Excellent influencing and communication skills.
•Sound problem solving ability and knowledge of business / finance.
•Strong customer focus and relationship management skills.
•Strong track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
•English language skills are an advantage.